Capture Cards (e.g. BM Decklink Studio2)
From MXWendler Wiki
This applies to Mac OS 10.7 and MXWendler version 4.2 and above
- You can find your Capture Cards in Live Devices, but there is no video signal.
- 1. Open "Live Devices" from "Settings/Media-Pictures, video and live media"
- 2. Mark the Checkbox "Open Live Device Settings on Start"
- 3. Change state of your Live device by double-clicking
- 4. Set state to known and enter your Capture values
- 5. Now a Video dialog should appear with a preview of your live device
- 6. Start FXServer/StageDesigner
- 7. Open New Clip in Live Editor
- 8. Select LiveMedia in DropDown Menu
Using BlackmagicDesign Capture Cards with Windows 7
- 9. Setup your Capture Card in Control Panel "BlackmagicDesign Control Panel"
- 10. Check in Blackmagic Media Express if there is a signal
- 11. If yes, start from Step 1