Tutorial Playlists with Images and Keystone Correction
From MXWendler Wiki
In this tutorial a playlist with images and changing of the keystone is created.
- - A - Load the Preload with all the images for the desired playlist.
- - B - Open the Playlist Creation Wizard.
- - C - Set 'Fade In' and 'Fade Out' as desired, in milliseconds.
- - D - Set 'Loop Mode' from 'Oneshot' to 'Loop'.
- - E - Set 'Fade Mode' to 'Manual Crossfade'.
- - F - Open the Playlist Tab. Position and configure the clips.
- - G - The next image or clip can be played back with the ► Play button, with ►► SkipToNext the after next clip will be played back. The current clip is highlighted green.
- - H - 'Fade In' and 'Fade Out' can be set individually for each image in the menu below.
- - A - Open the Keystone Tab.
- - B - Open the Keystone Element Tab. To reach this tab a Keystone element has to be activated (the box turns yellow).
- - C - The number of pivots can be set in the Element Tab.
- - D - Use the pivots to adjust the output to a desired format.
- - E - Save the keystone file:
- Menu: Keystone → Save Output Correction as..
- - F - Select and activate in the playlist a row/column for the keystone.
- Right-Click into an empty cell → IO Commands → Load a Keystone File
- - G - Select and load the saved Keystone File:
- Double-Click on the top bar in the settings at the bottom of the screen, open the saved Keystone File.
The correspondingly named keystone file will be loaded when the associated cue is activated.