Tutorial Simultaneous Playback of two Videos with two Video Projectors
From MXWendler Wiki
In this tutorial two videos are played back simultaneously with two video projectors.
- - A - The two videos must first be loaded into the Preload.
- - B - Load the two videos into the Layermanager with 'Add'.
- - C - The two videos are shown one on top of the other in the Layermanager.
- - D - Two video projectors will now be set up in the Keystone Tab's submenu 'Keystone'. The numbers of projectors can be increased with '+'.
- - E - Press the red 'Build' button to update the changes.
- - F - By (de-)activating 'Add Softedges', the black bar in the center can be turned on or off. The 'Build' button must be clicked again to apply changes.
- - H - Activate the top layer.
- - I - Scale the video with the help of the yellow dots or using numeric input.
- - J - Repeat step H and I with the lower layer.
- - K - 'Make Patch' to save the defined settings and to prepare the two videos for simultaneous launching.
- - L - Open the Set Tab.
- - M - If the patch 'Play' button is pressed, the two videos will be played back simultaneously on both projectors.