Windows 7 + Feedback
From MXWendler Wiki
This applies to Windows 7 and MXWendler version 4.2 until 4.2.22
- if you use MXWendler under Windows 7, the internal or external feedback does not work.
- Open Settings -> Media -> Live Devices.
- Do you see "MXWendler_01" ? If not, this problem description applies to your computer system
- This feedback is implemented using an ocx control but win 7 changed the permissions you need to activate - even your own - ocx controls
- Lower your security restrictions: go to ->User Account Settings->Change User Account Settings put the Slider to the lowest position.
- Caveat: you are lowering your computers security with this action!
- If you lower these restrictions, you are allowed to install these ocx controls even if you are not an administrator.
- That used to be allowed to anyone in win before vista