Mac and Cursor
This applies to Mac OS 10.7 and MXWendler version 4.2 and above
You want to set up a Mac to start MXW and display a video show fully automatically but the cursor does not disappear and is always visible.
Using Apple Script with the following steps:
1. Switch System Preferences to 32 bit.
2. Install "Cursorcerer" and specify a keystroke.
3. Create an apple script to do:
- Open the 'System Preferences' and open 'Cursorcerer',
- Close 'Cursorcerer' and 'System Preferences',
- Emulate the keystroke,
- Run MXWendler.