Mac and Cursor
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This applies to Mac OS 10.7 and MXWendler version 4.2 and above
- You want to set up a mac to start mxw and display a video show fully automatically but the cursor does not disappear and is always visible.
- Using Apple Script with the following steps:
- Switch System Preferences to 32 bit
- Install Cursorcerer and specify a keystroke.
- Create an apple script to do:
- Open the System Preferences and open Cursorcerer
- Close Cursorcerer and System Preferences
- Emulate the keystroke.
- Run MXWendler