Mac and Internal Cached Video
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 00:48, 14 November 2016 by Admin (Created page with "'''This applies to Mac and Stage Designer and FXServer version 5.2 and above''' ''Problem:'' * Older 'internal' cached videos do not work anymore * Creating 'internal' cached...")
This applies to Mac and Stage Designer and FXServer version 5.2 and above
- Older 'internal' cached videos do not work anymore
- Creating 'internal' cached videos with the Stage Designer / FXServer does not work anymore
- Go to Settings -> Media -> Avi/Qt, and deselect Prefer external codecs
- Open a new media file
- Select Internal Codec
- Error ME009 appears: Internal cached media must be cache complete. Please cache with the standalone encoder.
- Open the Video Batch Encoder
- Drag the media file onto it
- Press Run
- Open the file in the Stage Designer again
- Creating caches inside Stage Designer / FXServer is not supported any more. Also, setting a fixed cache path is not supported any more. All caches are expected in a folder aside the media files. Use the Standalone Encoder to create the caches.