Jump to navigation Jump to search
Transforms: slider values usable to customize a 'Preload', a 'Layer' or the 'Render Output'.
- Opacity: is the measure of how Nontransparent the layer is. The lower the 'Opacity' the more transparent the layer will be. The standard value is 1. (Full Opacity)
- TranslationX: position of the layer on the X Axis. The standard value is 0. (Centered)
- Scale: size of the layer. The standard value is 100. (Original size)
- ScaleXY: size of the layer inversely proportional for X and Y Axis. The standard value is 0.5. (X and Y have the same size)
- Rotation: rotation of the whole layer. It goes from 0 to 360. The standard value is 180. (Original position)
- Reset: sets all the values to default.
Tipp: single values can be reset to default with a double click on the slider or can be tipped with a double click on the relative numeric value.