Transforms: slider values usable to customize a Preload, a Layer or the Render Output.
- Opacity: is the measure of how Nontransparent the layer is. The lower the 'Opacity' the more transparent the layer will be. The standard value is 1. (Full Opacity)
- TranslationX: position of the layer on the X Axis. The standard value is 0. (Centered)
- Scale: size of the layer. The standard value is 100. (Original size)
- ScaleXY: size of the layer inversely proportional for X and Y Axis. The standard value is 0.5. (X and Y have the same size)
- Rotation: rotation of the whole layer. It goes from 0 to 360. The standard value is 180. (Original position)
- Reset: sets all the values to default.
Tip: single values can be reset to default with a double click on the slider or can be typed with a double-click on the relative numeric value.
Mode: The avaliable modes are: (B)
- Picture in Picture, Add, Strong Add, Subtract, Multiply, Luminance, Strong Luminance, Darken, Lighten, Difference Black/White.
Aspect Mode:The avaliable Aspect Modes are:
- Fill, Aspect, 1:1, Pixelwise, Predefined Positions. (C)
Tiling: The layer can be repeated: (C)
- No repetition, X repetition, Y repetition, XY repetition.