Tutorial Configuring a Virtual Camera
In this tutorial, a virtual Camera is configured for use with different projects.
Set-Up on Windows
1. Once the software is started, go to:
- Menu → Settings → Media-Clips, Live, Virtual (A)
2. From the dialog select the Virtual Camera tab. (B)
3. Here you can select the Virtual Camera settings: (C)
- Select the Start and Register MXwendler Virtual Capture and Feedback Devices.
- Set your desired capture height and width.
- Select Strict Internal Feedback.
4. Click ok and restart MXwendler.
5. Open the Media-Clips, Live, Virtual dialog again.
6. From the dialog select the Live Devices Tab. (D)
Here you must be able to see the Virtual Live Device that you set up before under the name MXwendler-01
7. Select the device and double click on it to open the settings dialog. (E)
- Change from Unknown to Known
- If you want you can change the Width and Height and the frames per second settings
8. Click Ok and restart MXwendler