Tutorial Creating an Autostart Showfile
In this tutorial, an autostart showfile is created that opens MXWendler and launches a specific MXWendler project and triggers a video for playback automatically.
1. Load some Media into Preload and create a Playlist from the Preloads.
2. Setup the Output Correction.
3. Setup Keyboard/DMX/Midi Input and Output.
4. Go to File/Save as.. in Menubar and select a name and destination.
5. Go to Settings/Windows Misc.
6. Go to Startup Actions. (A)
7. Select file “On Start, load Showfile..”
8. Browse to any .mxw file. (B)
9. Type in any Command that is triggering/starting your playlist. (C)
Tip: You can start Stagedesigner/FXServer and run your Show directly by double-clicking .mxw file from within your Finder/Explorer.