Tutorial Playlists with IO - Commands
In this tutorial, a playlist will be controlled through the keyboard with the usage of IO-Commands.
1. First, create a playlist with multiple media files. (See Tutorial Creating playlists)
2. On the second column, create a couple of IO-Commands: (A)
- Right-Click into an empty cell → IO Command → Send I/O Command
3. To define the IO Commands, go to Menu - Settings - Input and Output (CTRL+1) (B), the IO settings window opens up on the first tab: DMX/MIDI/Keyboard events.
4. Create now two new Keyboard Events (B), select the first one, hit the Learn button on the right and the space bar of your keyboard(B), the IO settings window opens up on the first tab: DMX/MIDI/Keyboard events.