Tutorial Playlists with Shutdown
1. Go to Playlist.
2. Right-click on an empty cell to open the Context Menu and select Shutdown from the sub-menu of Input/Output. (A)
3. Select the created Shutdown cell to access the options under the playlist.
- Set up the desired time (in milliseconds) after which the software should shut down.(B)
- (Checking the second box will shut down the computer as well) (C)
4. Play through the playlist until the Shutdown cell is activated to turn off the software or both the software and the computer.