Tutorial Playlists with Subtitles
There are multiple ways in MXWendler to insert text (subtitles) into your video composition:
- Richtext and Text in Preload;
- Using the Playlist Wizard;
- Trigger Subtitle function in Playlist functions.
In this tutorial, we will create subtitles in a playlist using the Trigger Subtitle function. This tutorial requires MXWendler Version 6 and above.
1. Go to Playlist, right-click on an empty cell, and choose Trigger Subtitle.
2. Enter your text with your desired format and click Ok. The possible formatting options are:
- Italic: use ''your text'' for bold.