Tutorial Playlists with Sys Command
In this tutorial, we will start a Windows application using the playlist.
1. Go to Playlist (A)
2. Open the playlist and right-click on an empty cell of your choice to open the context menu.
3. Move the mouse pointer to Input/Output then select Sys Command (B)
4. Select the new Sys Command cell to access the options, write your command in the box under the playlist and press Enter to confirm. (C)
- (please include the file path E.g.: C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity/Audacity)
5. Play trough the playlist until the Sys Command cell is activated to execute the application.