Tutorial Sending and Receiving Multiple Video Streams with NDI
In this tutorial, we'll send and receive multiple streams of Video from and to MXWendler using NDI.
Settings in MXWendler
To be able to use MXWendler as an NDI source:
1. Go to NDI settings and activate Start NDI Server.
- Settings → Media-Clips,Live,Virtual → Streaming → NDI (A)
2. From the drop-down list, select and add which source of video should be streamed out. You can also type the source you wish to: (B)
- e.g for the video on the fourth Layer of the Track 2, write /mxw/track/2/layer/4
3. Start and Register MXWendler Virtual Capture... must be activated (C)
4. Restart MXWendler.
In theory, you can stream more than 60 video sources out from MXWendler. These streams can be received by any other PC which is on the same network through NDI Tools. You can monitor these streamed outputs via the Studio Monitor application which is included in the NDI Tools package.