Tutorial Sending and Receiving Multiple Video Streams with NDI
In this tutorial, we'll send and receive multiple streams of Video from and to MXWendler using NDI.
Settings in MXWendler
To be able to use MXWendler as an NDI source:
1. Go to NDI settings and activate Start NDI Server.
- Settings → Media-Clips,Live,Virtual → Streaming → NDI (A)
2. From the drop-down list, select and add which source of video should be streamed out. You can also type the source you wish to:
- e.g for the video on the fourth Layer of the Track 2, write /mxw/track/2/layer4
3. Start and Register MXWendler Virtual Capture... must be activated
4. Restart MXWendler.