Tutorial Simultaneous Playback of two Videos with two Video Projectors
Simultaneous playback of two videos with two video projectors
1. The two videos must first be loaded into the Preload.
2. Open the preloads and select the prepared videos (a).
3. Load the two videos into the Layermanager with Add. The two videos are shown one on top of the other in the Layermanager (b).
The number of projectors or displays actually behind the output window is ultimately not important for the software. This tutorial is assuming that the output at the event is stretched over two XGA projectors. This behavior can also be simulated using a small output.
4. Two video projectors will now be set up in Keystone2 (a).
5. In Keystone, increase the number of video projectors with ‘+’.
6. Press the red Build button to update the changes. By (de-)activating Add Softedges, the black bar in the center can be turned on or off. The Build key must be clicked again to apply changes.
Add Softedges creates an overlapping area in which image outputs from the projectors are physically superimposed. The doubled brightness in this area is overlayed with Softedges.
7. Activate the top layer (a).
8. Scale the video with the help of the yellow dots or using numeric input (b).
9. Repeat step 7 and 8 with the lower layer.
10. A patch is created to save the defined settings and to prepare the two videos for simultaneous launching (c).
If the patch Play button is pressed, the two videos will be played back simultaneously on both projectors.