Tutorial Playlists with Timeline
In this tutorial a playlist is created in which the clip characteristics can be contolled over a timeline. First load the desired media files into the Preload and create a Playlist.
- - A - Insert a 'Timeline' into an empty cell next to the desired clip.
- - B - Define the 'Receiver' of the timeline, e.g. the clip characteristic 'Scale'.
- - C - Define the 'Duration' of the timeline characteristic with ‘+’ / ‘-’. Double-Click on the value to type it in nummerically.
- - D - Selcet the 'Curve Type' of the timeline, e.g. 'Set Akima'.
- Right-Click onto the curve → Curve Type → Set Akima
- - E - Modifie the Curve by dragging the pivots. The pivot turns yellow when activated. Double-Click onto the curve to add more pivots.
- - F - Right-Click onto the curve to 'Delete selected Pivots', 'Set Pivot Values' or 'Reset Curve'.
The modifications become active as soon as the cue/the playlist is played back again.