Tutorial Playlists with Auto Step
This tutorial applies to all different OS and MXWendler versions.
In this tutorial, a playlist with Auto Steps is created. The Auto Step is an automation that defines a specific Cue of the Playlist and plays it after a specific amount of time.
1. First, create a playlist with multiple media files.
2. Create an Auto Step: right-click on an empty cell and from the Progress sub-menu, select Auto Step. (A)
- Select the Auto Step cell and edit the options according to your wish:
- After: time the auto step needs to be activated, (B)
- Go forward / Go back / Go to: the direction, (C)
- Numeric field: insert the number of cues to skip forward or back to, or the title of the cue you wish to go to. (D)
Tip: You can use Auto Steps to create looping playlists and for jumping to defined Cues in large Playlists.