Tutorial Simultaneous Playback of two Videos with two Video Projectors
Jump to navigation Jump to search
In this tutorial two videos are played back simultaneously with two video projectors.
- (A) The two videos must first be loaded into the Preload.
- (B) Load the two videos into the Layermanager with 'Add'.
- (C) The two videos are shown one on top of the other in the Layermanager.
- (D) Two video projectors will now be set up in the Keystone Tab's submenu 'Keystone'. The numbers of projectors can be increased with '+'.
- (E) Press the red 'Build' button to update the changes.
- (F) By (de-)activating 'Add Softedges', the black bar in the center can be turned on or off. The 'Build' button must be clicked again to apply changes.
- (H) Activate the top layer.
- (I) Scale the video with the help of the yellow dots or using numeric input.
- (J) Repeat step H and I with the lower layer.
- (K) 'Make Patch' to save the defined settings and to prepare the two videos for simultaneous launching.
- (L) Open the Set Tab.
- (M) If the patch 'Play' button is pressed, the two videos will be played back simultaneously on both projectors.