Building an Optimum System
In general, you can be sure that any dedicated graphics card available today can run the MXWendler software. But there are performance differences, so feel free to ask at support[at]mxwendler.net.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 - all 32 and 64 Bit
- Max OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9
- We equally work with AMD and Intel Processors.
- Many PCI devices: The AMD Threadripper series is recommended for the high number of PCI Lanes
- High Core speed: The Intel i7 and i9 series have a usually higher core speed
- Our reference hardware in matter of graphic cards is AMD, especially the Radeon Pro series.
- NVidia Quadro series.
- More than 2Gb dedicated Memory is recommended.
- SLI or dual-GPU setups are not recommended.
- M.2 disks for fast access supported (Samsung 970 Plus)
- Raid for HD content supported
- Any disk possible
- Midi supported ( any standard midi )
- Midi motor fader supported
- DMX supported ( Enttec, Soundlight, e:cue )
- OSC supported
- TUIO supported
- Art-Net supported
- Windows: WiiRemote controller supported
- Recommended 16GB
- Windows: Multichannel ASIO Audio supported
- Windows: System Audio
- Mac: Multichannel Core Audio supported
System resource requirements, based on different performance needs:
- CPU: Intel i7 7700k, Amd 1900x
- GPU: AMD: RadeonPro wx3100, NVIDIA: Quadro P620
- Disk: SSD Samsung 970 Evo or SATA 7200 Rpm
- RAM: 8GB
- CPU: Intel i7 9700k, Amd 2920x
- GPU: AMD: RadeonPro wx7100, NVIDIA: Quadro P2200
- Disk: M.2 Samsung 970 Plus Evo
- RAM: 16GB
- CPU: Intel i9 9900k, AMD Ryzen 9 3900x, Amd 2950x
- GPU: AMD: RadeonPro wx8200, NVIDIA: Quadro P4000
- Disk: M.2 Samsung 970 Plus Evo or 970 Pro
- RAM: 32GB+