Tutorial Playlists with Timeline
In this tutorial a playlist is created in which the clip characteristics can be contolled over a timeline. First load the desired media files into the Preload and create a Playlist.
1. Insert a 'Timeline' into an empty cell next to the desired clip. (A)
2. Define the 'Receiver' of the timeline, e.g. the clip characteristic 'Scale'. (B)
3. Define the 'Duration' of the timeline characteristic with ‘+’ / ‘-’. Double-Click on the value to type it in nummerically. (C)
4. Selcet the 'Curve Type' of the timeline, e.g. 'Set Akima'. (D)
- Right-Click onto the curve → Curve Type → Set Akima
5. Modifie the Curve by dragging the pivots. The pivot turns yellow when activated. Double-Click onto the curve to add more pivots. (E)
6. Right-Click onto the curve to 'Delete selected Pivots', 'Set Pivot Values' or 'Reset Curve'. (F)
The modifications become active as soon as the cue/the playlist is played back again.