Windows 7 + ATI + Output Window On Wrong Screen
This applies to Windows 7 and MXWendler version 4.2 and above with ATI/AMD graphics
You want to create an output window on the secondary monitor but it jumps on the primary desktop.
1. Create output window without window decoration and exact position and size of secondary output.
2. Open MXW, the output window will jump on primary desktop.
1. Create a display group using the Catalyst Control Center.
2. Display group must contain primary and secondary monitor.
3. Make output window eg. 1 pixel larger than needed, eg. 1921x1080 for Full HD
ATI/AMD Catalyst Control Center interprets accelerated fullscreen windows as games and moves them to the primary desktop. This cannot be turned off separately.